From 10 to 14 October 2016, ConnectinGEO and ENEON will host a joint 'Earth Observation Gap Analysis and Prioritization" workshop followed by an ENEON Workshop and Plenary. Both events will be held at IIASA in Laxenburg, Austria. The web announcement is available at http://www.gstss.org/2016_Laxenburg and there you can also access 1-page registration for both events. An overview of the schedule during the week is available at http://www.gstss.org/2016_Laxenburg/schedule.php. Extended deadline: 21st September.
The "Gap Analysis and Prioritization" workshop will take place on October 10-11, 2016.
Earth Observation gaps and prioritization actions' Workshop. Preliminary agenda
* Session 1: Introduction to the ConnectinGEO Approach to Gap Analysis and Prioritization
* Session 2: “Top-Down” approach to Gap Analysis: Thread 1: Identification of a collection of observation requirements; Thread 2: Research programs aims and targets
* Session 3: “Bottom-Up” approach to Gap Analysis: Thread 1: Consultation process
* Session 4: “Bottom-Up” approach to Gap Analysis: Thread 2: GEOSS DAB analysis
* Session 5: “Bottom-Up” approach to Gap Analysis: Thread 3: Industry-Driven Challenges
* Session 6: Assessment of the Gaps Identified so far and Steps Towards Prioritization
The ENEON Plenary will take place on October 12-13, 2016.
ENEON Workshop and Plenary. Preliminary agenda
* Session 1: ENEON Developments: Networks, Committees, Working Groups, Ambassadors, Achievements
* Session 2: ENEON in Support of European Policy Making and Implementation
* Session 3: ENEON in Support of Sustainable Development Goals Monitoring and Implementation
* Session 4: Addressing Gaps in European Earth Observation Infrastructure, Services, and Knowledge
* Session 5: ENEON: European Contribution to the GEO Work Programme
* Session 6: ENEON Business